We have two courses for absolute beginners starting in October: a four week introductory online only course and an eight week in-studio course also available as a live stream. Both these courses will guide the student through the very basic fundamentals of ashtanga yoga and is suitable for absolutely anyone, regardless of prior experience, shape, size, age, or fitness level!
Ashtanga Yoga for absolute beginners (4 week online course)
Starts Tuesday October 6th 7:45pm – 8:45pm
If you’re interested in starting a yoga practice but you’re not sure how to begin then look no further than this 4 week introductory course. Here you will be guided step by step through the basics of breath and synchronised movement that constitute the ashtanga yoga system, each week building on what you have learnt the week before. This course is online so you can log in from the comfort of your home!
Cost: £25, buy here
Book each individual class through our website yogashalaglasgow.com
All our online classes are through Zoom.
Once registered you’ll receive a link to join prior to the start of each class. Be sure to enable email notifications when you register!
Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga
8 week course
Starts Saturday October 17th, 12-1pm
A comprehensive eight week beginner’s introductory course
- You will be guided step by step through the basic techniques, principles and postures of the ashtanga yoga sequence.
- We’ll take it slowly to allow you time to properly understand, absorb and practise what you are learning each week.
- You’ll find your strength, flexibility and coordination improves steadily every week, leaving you confident to continue with our other classes once the course is finished!
- Numbers are strictly limited so there will be plenty of individual attention to maximise your progress!
- Course can also be accessed online as we will be live streaming