Following the success of our first retreat together in Italy earlier this year, Lauren Munday and I are joining forces again for a week’s immersion into ashtanga yoga (9th – 16th September 2017). This time, the retreat will take place at Villa Mandala, in the city of Agadir in Morocco!
The villa is situated in front of Banana Beach on the Atlantic Coast of Morocco, the Villa’s swimming pool and shaded dining area over look the sea, as does the roof top yoga shala. It is just a short walk to the area’s most beautiful sandy beaches, great surf and traditional villages.
- Mysore class each morning – For those completely new to yoga or wishing to revisit the fundamentals the week will start with a beginner’s introduction. Those with an established practice can get started straight-away, with myself and Lauren on hand to help.
- Afternoon workshops – During the afternoon sessions we will explore the fundamentals of the Ashtanga practice in more depth and discuss how we can practically incorporate yoga philosophy into our lives with positive benefits. There will also be plenty of time to ask questions.
The Villa has nine beautifully decorated bedrooms, sprinkled with trinkets and designed to a theme. There are four spacious ocean front bedrooms, four looking out over the foothills of the Atlas and one peaceful bedroom downstairs. All bedrooms are en suite except two that share a bathroom. All rooms are double or twins and prices are based on two sharing. We have a limited number of single occupancies available and two of the rooms will comfortably sleep three people.
- Prices range from £629 to £670 per person based on two sharing a room
- Single room supplement £175 (limited availability)
Flights are not included, however flights are available with Easy Jet from London to Agadir or from Manchester to Marrakesh. Transfers from Marrakesh can be arranged at additional cost.
- 7 nights beachfront accommodation
- Vegetarian brunch and dinner (six nights)
- 6 daily morning Mysore Classes – including beginners intro
- 3 afternoon workshop/master classes
- Unlimited free tea, coffee, filter water, fruit and baked treats
- Daily cleaner service
- Transfers to and from Agadir Airport
How to Book
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited and we’re expecting them to fill up fast.