- This event has passed.
August 11 @2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Ayurveda, the breath…. and a little treatment for you too.
Learn some very useful tools for lifestyle change that are great for your energy and your mood!
With Siobhan Fitzgerald
Have you heard of Ayurvedic lifestyle? Read a book, heard it being mentioned but been really confused by it all and want some clearer guidelines?
Siobhan has been working with Ayurveda, India’s ancient healing system and Yoga for over 20 years ….. it is fascinating but quite overwhelming at the same time…
This workshop gives some clear guidelines for the three Ayurveda body types: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- How to recognize what you are.
- How to approach diet for each Dosha and right food combining and the benefits of herbs and teas to balance your own personal system.
- Some great breathing exercises to give you clarity, energy and focus for your day ahead … improve your mood and make you feel lighter and happy inside.
- Cleanse your energy paths and improve our flow of Prana or energy.
- These breath-work exercises are being taken on board by the NHS as a massive help in reducing Anxiety, Depression and Stress related disorders. I will explain why!!
- We will also be exploring a little self-care for home oil massage according to Ayurveda with oils containing herbs that match your Dosha.
- Oil baths are better than any nutrition according to Ayurveda a real new lease of life and wonderful for reducing stress in one 20 minute routine.
- Try out some Indian Head massage moves on each other too just to have a little fun at the end of our time together.
- Come and experience some great time out for yourself!!